Title 3 Benefits of Working When an Agent When Buying a Home Details Websites, apps, and online tools have made browsing properties and looking for your dream home easier than.
It's Our Turn to Help You!!!!! We have a special mortgage program with unique benefits for medical professionals who qualify. With this program, deferred student loans are excluded from the Debt-to-Income (DTI) ratio calculation to provide more mortgage options for those who may have medical school debt. Professions include Medical Residents, Medical Doctors, Doctors of Dental Medicine, and several other specialties outlined below.
• 100% Loan-to-Value (LTV) up to $1 million
• 95% LTV up to $1.5 million
• No Mortgage Insurance (MI) requirement
• Minimum credit score of 720
• Primary residence • 1-2 unit properties
• Deferred student loans excluded from DT Program Highlight
• Medical Resident
• Medical Doctor (MD)
• Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD)
• Doctor of Ophthalmology (MD)
• Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
• Chiropractor (DC)
• Doctor of Surgery (DCH)
• Medical Fellow
• Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
• Doctor of Optometry (OD)
• Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM)
• Pharmacist (RPH)
• Doctor of Veterinarian Medicine (DVM)
• Doctor of Psychiatric Medicine (DPM)
If you are medical professional and want to learn more about this special loan program created just for you, contact Renee Heintz CENTURY 21 Affiliated. Serving clients throughout La Crosse, WI and Rochester, MN, this real estate agent has over 20 years of experience. She puts the needs of her clients first when preparing properties for sale and finding buyers prepared to make good offers. Call (608) 792-2664 to schedule a meeting, and visit her website for more information.